Just Stop Having Problems Stupid!

I’m not a bona fide ‘doctor’ in the strictest sense; that is, in the sense that a ‘university’ has granted me a ‘doctorate.’ My doctorate is what I call the doctorate of life. It wasn’t handed to me by a ‘dean of students’ on a ‘platform,’ unless that dean of students was life, and the platform was also life in a slightly different metaphorical sense. So what do I do for those people who come to me and say, ‘Dr. Matt, I’ve got serious problems’? Well, I tell them the same thing I’m going to say to you: ‘Stop having problems, stupid!’
In this book, you will learn:

  1. The Superman-Jesus connection
  2. How your problems are like barrels on a boat
  3. Why metaphors are stupid
  4. Why self-help books don’t help
  5. How to properly compare Russell Crowe and Stone Phillips
Just Stop Having Problems Stupid!